Turkmenistan Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 595.00||or||N/A|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 355.00||or||N/A|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 30 days||$ 155.00||or||N/A|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 235.00||or||N/A|
|Tourist Single entry up to 10 days||$ 115.00||or||$ 205.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 20 days||$ 125.00||or||$ 225.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 135.00||or||$ 245.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||$ 195.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 595.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 180 days||$ 355.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 30 days||$ 155.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$ 235.00||or||N/A|
|Business Single entry up to 10 days||$ 115.00||or||$ 205.00|
|Business Single entry up to 20 days||$ 125.00||or||$ 225.00|
|Business Single entry up to 30 days||$ 135.00||or||$ 245.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 195.00||or||N/A|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Turkmenistan Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Filled-out and signed Turkmenistan visa application form.
- Letter of Invitation. An official letter of invitation approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Turkmenistan.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Turkmenistan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Turkmenistan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Turkmenistan, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Turkmenistan. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). ?Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.